Paris, 10 October 2022
Kepler Cheuvreux Solutions, the business line of the Kepler Cheuvreux Group dedicated to tailor-made structured investment solutions, announces a new organisation of its Research.
This is organised into three main pillars:
1. Strategic allocation: The Economics & Strategy Cross-Asset team is responsible for strategic allocation. It produces quantitative and technical analysis as well as macroeconomic scenarios.
2. Investment themes: Based on strategic allocation, this team aims to identify differentiating, high-performance and directly investable investment themes, with a particular focus on ESG approaches.
3. Equity, Credit, ESG, Quantitative Research: Company analysis relies on the group’s 130 analysts, covering more than 1,000 stocks and issuers in Europe. Outside Europe, Kepler Cheuvreux has entered into partnerships with Piper Sandler in the United States and Macquarie in Asia-Pacific in order to reach more than 3,300 stocks covered.
This system has recently been strengthened with the arrival of Philippe Ferreira, Deputy Head of Economics & Cross-Asset Strategy, Tristan Abet, Thematic Investment Specialist, and Adam El Cheikh, ESG Investment Specialist.
In addition, an Investment Committee has been set up to systematically review existing strategies, detect new opportunities, and participate in the management of 150 dynamic investment vehicles.
“This new organisation strengthens our unique model, combining research and tailor-made engineering, and allows us to better serve our clients in the implementation of actively managed strategies, for which we are a major player in Europe.” says Jean-Pierre Ané, Deputy Head of Kepler Cheuvreux Solutions, in charge of Financial Engineering.
Investment themes represent a large part of the assets invested with Kepler Cheuvreux Solutions. Since the beginning of the year, of the EUR3bn euros of products developed by the business line, more than half are based directly on the convictions of our Research.
About Kepler Cheuvreux Solutions
Kepler Cheuvreux Solutions is the independent European leader for research, design and commercialisation of tailor-made structured investment solutions. Being part of the Kepler Cheuvreux Group enables the business line to place Research at the heart of its offering and to benefit from the critical size of a major player in financial services in Europe.
Created in 2011, this business line – based in Paris, Geneva, Zurich and Stockholm – now employs more than 55 experienced professionals, one-third of whom are financial engineers. The team embodies five fundamental values to serve their clients: creativity, adaptability, independence, cohesion, and stability.
Kepler Cheuvreux Solutions’ offering and services are based on four pillars:
1) Cross-asset research, relying on the largest equity coverage in Europe, with 130 analysts.
2) Financial engineering, designing differentiating investment solutions in full independence.
3) Open architecture, giving privileged access to more than 30 issuing banks.
4) Personalised follow-up, combining local commercial support and the implementation of dedicated digital solutions.
Taking no position on the financial markets, Kepler Cheuvreux objectively detects the best investment opportunities for its clients. Its unique positioning allows it to meet the needs of institutional investors, asset managers, and distribution networks in Europe and Latin America.