Investment banking capabilities
Since 2009, Kepler Cheuvreux Corporate Finance (“KCF”) advises clients on their strategic development opportunities.
From M&A to capital raising and financing solutions, we assist companies, financial sponsors, family offices, and entrepreneurs in designing and executing tailor-made solutions to meet their strategic requirements.
We take a relationship-based approach and provide independent, expert advice with exclusive commitment and no conflict of interest.
Kepler Cheuvreux Corporate Finance values at the service of its clients:
- Independence: We have the freedom to select the solution that best suits our clients’ needs
- Confidentiality: We act as a trusted partner valuing confidence and long-lasting loyalty
- Commitment: We take ownership of clients’ issues and provide quality services in a timely manner
- Integrity: We trust in delivering the appropriate advice to each transaction
- Creativity: We acknowledge that every single client and each situation is unique
Merger & Acquisition Advisory
The team delivers sector-agnostic and customed M&A / strategic advisory to families, entrepreneurs, listed / unlisted European mid-cap corporates and private equity funds.
Its technical expertise ranges from fundraisings (Series A to D) to full sell-side mandates, also including public-to-private transactions as well as buy-side assignments.
The team leverages on its extensive industry and transaction experience, including on cross-border situations, to provide seamless, independent, and insightful advice to its clients.
Debt Financing Advisory
Our seasoned debt advisory team assists management teams and shareholders on the most suitable capital structure solutions for their business to meet their strategies.
As independent advisors, we have an unbiased view on debt instruments and funds providers, meaning that we offer impartial and tailored solutions throughout the debt-raising process with the unique objective of achieving the best possible service to our clients.
- Optimal financing structure
- Secure liquidity
- Diversify the lender base
- Reach longer duration
- Free-up cashflows
- Benefit from best market conditions (pricing and commercial terms)
From strategic design to successful deal execution, we provide cradle to grave transactional support:
Scope of intervention:
- Seed financing
- Acquisition financing
- LBO financing
- Dividend recapitalisation
- Staple financing / Sell-side advisory
- Waivers / Amendments
Full range of debt solutions:
- RCF / Securitisation / Asset-based lending / Factoring
- Syndicated bank loans / Club deals / Bridge loans / Bilateral loans
- State-backed financings (PGE / PPR / OR / Fonds de Transition)
- Private placements (EuroPP / SSD / USPP)
- Bonds issuance (Investment grade and High-Yield)
- Second lien and Mezzanine
To subscribe to the Debt Advisory monthly newsletter, please click here
Market Solutions offers a full products suite to listed Corporates in Europe, as well as Family Offices, Private Equity funds, and some Sovereign Funds through Corporate Brokerage, Sponsored Research, and Equity products:
- Corporate Brokerage: Kepler Cheuvreux offers Corporates a dedicated platform to access Equity markets for Buybacks, strategic stake building and liquidity management as well as tailor-made Marketwatch and analysis.
- Sponsored Research: Kepler Cheuvreux has developed a tailor-made stock marketing approach, including sponsored research and roadshows, in order to help European small cap listed companies to reach international institutional investors and increase their visibility towards financial markets.
- Equity Capital Markets: Kepler Cheuvreux has developed a strategic partnership with five major European banks (UniCredit, Crédit Agricole CIB, Rabobank, Swedbank and Belfius) who originate ECM transactions. Kepler Cheuvreux gives them the research support and acts to distribute every transaction.
- Equity Linked: Kepler Cheuvreux benefits from a seasoned EQL team to originate, advise, structure, and execute Convertible Bonds and all Equity Linked transactions.
- Equity Lines: Kepler Cheuvreux assists its listed corporate clients to implement Equity Lines.
By combining into one team all aspects of the Equity component, from fund raising, to day-to-day activity, clients benefit from a holistic approach that best fits their needs.
Your dedicated contacts
Our team is composed of 20 bankers based across Western Europe.
Through our diversified backgrounds, we deliver comprehensive corporate finance expertise and provide best-in-class advisory solutions.
Managing Director, Head of M&A Advisory
Antoine has more than 25 years’ experience in investment banking.
Prior to joining KCF in 2018, Antoine started his career and evolved within Credit Suisse’s Investment Banking division, where he managed relationships and led numerous M&A and strategic assignments for CAC 40 corporates and large private equity funds, in a number of industry segments, including in utilities, infrastructure, real estate, food distribution, business services and diversified industrials.
Antoine graduated from the Ecole supérieure des sciences économiques et commerciales (ESSEC) and holds a master’s degree in Philosophy from Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne.
Managing Director, Head of Debt Advisory
Edouard has more than 20 years’ experience in corporate finance and in structuring debt financings to support both private equity sponsors and corporates in their strategic moves (acquisitions, LBO, refinancing, dividend recap, etc.)
Prior to joining KCF in 2021, Edouard worked with Natixis in its Acquisition and Strategic Finance teams in Paris, Hong Kong, and Singapore, with PwC in the transaction services department, and with EY as a financial auditor.
Edouard holds an MBA from University of Cape Town GSB and graduated from EM Lyon Business School and Université Paris IX Dauphine.
Email: [email protected]
Direct line: +33 6 86 44 47 39
Managing Director, Head of Market Solutions
His responsibilities cover the Equity-Linked and Equity Line origination, as well as the promotion of Sponsored Research and Liquidity Contracts for Small and Mid-Caps.
He began his career at Exane as an equity derivatives analyst, then became a Convertibles salesman, in Paris and then in Geneva. He was then recruited by Deutsche Bank for 8 years, including 3 years in charge of convertible sales in Hong Kong for Asia and Japan. He joined Natixis in 2008 to manage the Convertible Sales & Research activity, and managed ECM outside France for 4 years from 2016. Since the end of 2020, he was Head of Development at Praexo.
Laurent graduated from ESCP Business School.
Email: [email protected]
Direct line: +33 1 70 39 74 88
May 2022 – M&A / Debt Advisory
May 2022 – M&A / Debt Advisory
KCF advised Perceva Capital’s portfolio company Ocealliance on its disposal