Kepler Cheuvreux is very proud to announce that its 3rd Charity Trading Day has raised more than EUR400,000. We warmly thank all our clients who supported us on this amazing day for the Kepler Cheuvreux Foundation. Congratulations to the team!
The contributed commissions* received yesterday on European equities will be donated to our anchor projects across Europe, which focus on the nurturing, protection, and education of young people. Also, this year, due to the cost-of-living crisis, we will make donations to food banks we have previously supported.
Here are the 3rd Charity Trading Day beneficiaries:
- Fundación El Sueño de Vicky
- Fundación Banco de Alimentos de Madrid
- AP-HP, Assistance Publique – Hôpitaux de Paris (Hôpital Necker-Enfants malades)
- Les Restos du Coeur
- Cris Cancer France
- Fondazione Buzzi per l’Ospedale dei Bambini
- Opera San Francesco per i Poveri
- The children’s oncology and radiology department of Universitäts Klinikum Frankfurt
- Frankfurter Tafel
- The Charlie Waller Trust
- MQ Mental Health Research
- City Harvest London
- Het Vergeten Kind
- Stichting Voedselbanken Nederland
- Make-A-Wish Nederland
- Fondation Pelicano
- Federation Belge des Banques Alimentaires
- Stockholm City Mission
From a standing start in June 2020, thanks to the contributions from the company, its employees, and our clients, the Kepler Cheuvreux Foundation has so far donated EUR2.9m to charities in nine European countries.
For further details, please go to: https://www.keplercheuvreux.com/en/kepler-cheuvreux-foundation/. If you have any questions, please contact your usual sales trading professional or email us at: [email protected]
*Net commission after execution, clearing and settlement fees.