Kepler Cheuvreux is very proud to announce that its 4th Charity Trading Day has raised more than EUR300,000. We warmly thank all our clients who supported us on this amazing day for the Kepler Cheuvreux Foundation. Congratulations to the team!
The contributed commissions* received last Thursday on European equities will be donated to our anchor projects across Europe, which focus on the nurturing, protection, and education of young people.
Here are the 4th Charity Trading Day beneficiaries:
- The Charlie Waller Trust
- Fundación El Sueño de Vicky
- Fondazione Buzzi per l’Ospedale dei Bambini
- The children’s oncology and radiology department of Universitäts Klinikum Frankfurt
- Het Vergeten Kind
- Hôpital Necker-Enfants malades (AP-HP, Assistance Publique – Hôpitaux de Paris)
- MQ Mental Health Research
- Fondation Pelicano
From a standing start in June 2020, thanks to the contributions from the company, its employees, and our clients, the Kepler Cheuvreux Foundation has so far donated EUR4.3m to charities in nine European countries.
For further details, please go to: https://www.keplercheuvreux.com/en/kepler-cheuvreux-foundation/. If you have any questions, please contact your usual sales trading professional or email us at: [email protected].
*Net commission after execution, clearing and settlement fees.